TPK AgroMash LLC produces ASM aerodynamic grain separators with a capacity of 5 to 50 t / h, designed for cleaning and calibration: wheat, barley, flax, soy, coffee, seeds, corn and other crops. For machines with a productivity from 15 tons / hour we offer “ASM with a suction chamber *”.
Minimum energy consumption due to the use of a frequency converter of European production. The efficiency of the separator is VERY high. In the ASM separators there is a frequency converter, which starts the electric motor very smoothly, without voltage surges. Fan impellers are mounted on the motor shaft, which supply a stream of air through the deflectors to the cleaning chamber. The deflector grill is installed in such a way that the air flow in the cleaning chamber has the same pressure! Only in such conditions do the principles and laws of aerodynamics work. The grain that has fallen from the hopper into the cleaning chamber is affected by the air flow, which divides the heap of grain by specific gravity, surface roughness, and windage of the material being cleaned.
The output of the purified and calibrated material occurs through 7 trays:
- the first is the largest garbage (stones, pieces of land, stems, spikelets, etc.);
- 2-3 trays get material - the most viable of the whole heap, seed germination rate of up to 98%;
-4-5 trays get material - it is commodity grain, varietal, which will bring maximum profit;
- in 6-7 trays, the grain is not ripened, light, halves, crushed grain. Which in the uncleaned heap significantly reduces the value of the harvest!
Advantages of the ASM Grain Cleaning Machine
· Work with material of any humidity and contamination;
· Universality - it works with any bulk materials: grain, groats, etc.
· Low power consumption;
· All parts are cut by plasma cutting - accuracy during assembly and the quality of the separator;
· high performance;
· Only high-quality components;
· Does not require complicated care and maintenance;
· Modular assembly-disassembly system;
· During aerodynamic separation the seed is not injured, marketable grain has a high degree of purification from grain, mineral and other impurities.
· Allows you to prepare high-quality and viable seed
· 2 year warranty.
TPK AGROMASH LLC successfully sells equipment to the countries: Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, France.
We carry out the dispatch and maintenance of equipment for export.