ASM 50 AC Fractionating Aspirator Efficently Cleans all types of seed and grain.
The ASM 50 AC Separator (50 t/h) is designed to separate various fractions of homogeneous material from each other. The Impeller forms an airflow pattern that separates various fractions while maintaining an aerodynamic shape. The closed circuit system significantly reduces the amount of dust and chaff outside the machine, as well s reducing power and air consumption.
The separator is based on the scheme of "closed air cycle" which suggests the following:
- The air movement within the separator occurs in a circle. This facilitates its effective cleaning and requires no additional cyclones and equipment for aspiration.
- All the garbage and non-grain waste is removed through the waste dumping tray without airflow.
- The use of a closed cycle also enables injection (reverse drawing of air) in the grain output trays, which in turn prevents the dust from coming out from the separation chamber with the clean grain.
- The closed-cycle technology has made it possible to generate heated air inside the separator, which is heated by aerodynamic air friction on the metal surface.
- A closed cycle has also enabled 30% reduction of engine power due to the inertia caused by unwinding of the screw.
- The impeller fan has made it possible to significalntly reduce the power of the electic motor, while maintaining the parameters of the air flow to eliminate vibration.
Characteristics of the separator ASM-50 AC:
Length - 5500 mm
Width - 1450 mm
Height - 2800 mm
Productivity in the preparation of marketable grain up to 50 t / h
Seed productivity up to 25 t / h
Electricity consumption from 0.4 to 6 kW / h