We suggest you buy our ASM-50 AK grain cleaning machine with an aspiration chamber (cyclone), which has the following advantages:
- it is possible to use even in the enclosed space (additional purification of air is not required);
- processes a heap of any loose crops;
- energy efficiency (the possibility of saving up to 30% of energy costs);
- during the run, a simultaneous drying of the heap is carried out;
- large volume of the loading bunker.
It is intended for processing a heap of any contamination and humidity. 24 month warranty !!!
A new separation method, based on the principles and laws of aerodynamics, is implemented in the ASM machine, which allows you to separate the source material by specific gravity with high accuracy. The machine is able to clean and separate the seeds in a single pass in a specific gravity into separate fractions, heavy impurities (stones, etc.) fall into the first, the 2nd and 3rd seeds with the highest specific gravity, in the 4th and 5th s - with the smallest specific gravity, in the 6th and 7th feed grain, halves of grains, not condition ...
The ASM machine is capable of processing both small-seeded crops (alfalfa, poppy, rapeseed) and oats, barley, wheat, corn, peas and many other crops and bulk materials.
The ASM-50 AK machine has the following advantages:
- does not injure grain;
- low power consumption (from 0.4 to 6 kW);
- reliability and durability due to the simplicity of design (lack of kinematic schemes and lubrication points);
- does not need preventive maintenance;
- separators are able to process products of any humidity and contamination;
- high profitability in operation (machines do not require expensive maintenance, selection and replacement of sieves for each crop, long cleaning after each crop, payback per season of work).
- when cleaning the ASM separator with an aspiration chamber, additional drying of the culture occurs up to 2%.
- tight design ensures no dust.
ASM machines have high technological capabilities. They are capable of:
- divide the mixture of wheat and barley (up to 60% in one pass);
- select peas damaged by bruchus;
- Separate rotten corn from healthy (dry);
- when separating grain in the air stream, simultaneously dry it (up to 2% per passage);
- select from the total mass the most viable (biologically valuable) and productive grains;
- increase the class of the grain mass (by selecting the feed fraction and adjusting to the condition of marketable grain);
- work like sifting at grain plants.
Models of machines with an aspiration chamber can work indoors, without an additional air purification system. Dust and small debris are deposited in special containers in the machine body. Which, subsequently, are cleaned by the machine operator. The design of the machine also provides for the absence of dust during loading!
Characteristics of the separator ASM-50 AK:
Length - 5500 mm
Width - 1450 mm
Height - 2800 mm
Productivity in the preparation of marketable grain up to 50 t / h
Seed productivity up to 25 t / h
Electricity consumption from 0.4 to 6 kW / h